• semi-flat (modern) face profile
• standard shoulder line
• semi-concave sanding through back
• powerful edges
• gentle bow
• lower driving area
• unique Salix CRC semi-oval handle
• for accomplished players who like to dominate off the front foot, a stroke-maker’s bat
• maze etched chrome labels with white embossed SALIX
• senior sizes 2,7 to 2,11
• highest level of English artisan batmaking: individually handmade by Salix
• CNC free: individual in-house pressing and processing from cleft to bat
• Bat Vax toe dipped: especially developed natural, plant based sealer to help prevent water ingress, sealing end grain to protect against cracks
• trademark Salix angled toe and blended edges to minimise tapping and running in damage, in conjunction with the player’s care and maintenance regime
The lighter counterpart to the Pod, the SLX echoes the Pod in complexity of shape. With a uniquely hybrid profile, the apparently rounder, traditional lines are actually achieved by carefully blending our modern flatter pressed edges. An extended low bow leads naturally into the lower driving area. The SLX has a beautiful profile showcasing classic handmaking, underpinned by very advanced manufacturing which generates sublime performance. All wrapped up in stunning etched and embossed fingerprint metallic labelling.
We would like you to be confident about ordering online, we use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your details are safe and information you provide is fully encrypted so that it cannot be read by third parties. Your browser will confirm that you are shopping in a secure environment by showing a locked padlock icon or an image of a key in the bar of your screen.